Vice Chair Introductions: Amanda Ostrom


Hi Delegates!

My name is Amanda Ostrom, and I am very excited to be one of your Vice Chairs for the ICJ committee this year! I attended BMUN as a delegate in high school and loved it, so I am looking forward to my first experience as a dais member and making sure you all have a great conference. In particular, I am excited to be a member of the ICJ because of its unique status as a committee that handles issues of diplomacy within court cases.

About me: I am a freshman, planning to double major in economics and political science. In my free time, I love listening to music, watching Netflix, and scrolling through dog Instagram accounts. I also have an unhealthy love of coffee and breakfast food. I’m originally from Sacramento, California.

Like Ali and Incia said, feel free to reach out and ask questions! We’re here to help. I’m looking forward to meeting you in March and having a great conference!

-          Amanda Ostrom



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tensions in South Ossetia

Legal Terms for Georgia v. Russia

Verdicts: What are they and how do they work?