Intro to Incia Haider - Vice-Chair

Hello delegates! My name is Incia Haider and I will be your Vice-Chair for this year’s International Court of Justice Committee. I am so excited to be participating in BMUN LXVII and am looking forward to hearing all your standpoints on the topic at hand!

A little bit about myself: I am currently a freshman here at UC Berkeley, majoring in Global Studies and am on the pre-law track! Outside of studying for classes/exams and being in BMUN, I am also a part of Phi Alpha Delta, which is a pre-law fraternity on campus.

I am originally from Laguna Hills, California in Orange County and have lived there my entire life. However, both my parents immigrated here from Pakistan and I am a proud Pakistani-American! Outside of school, I really enjoy eating food and trying new restaurants, traveling, and watching Youtube/Netflix. I will also never turn down a good quality meme.

Again, I am so excited to be your Vice-Chair for the ICJ Committee and if you have any questions about the committee or topic, please email icjlxvii@bmun.org. If any of you may have any questions about my major, extracurriculars, or UC Berkeley in general, please feel free to email me at ihaider@bmun.org!

I hope all of you enjoy our committee; as a delegate of last year’s BMUN conference, I highly recommend y’all research the topic as best as possible and have fun/learn during committee. Good luck! :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tensions in South Ossetia

Legal Terms for Georgia v. Russia

Verdicts: What are they and how do they work?