Introduction to Head Chair Ashwin Srikanth

Hello Everyone!!!

       My name is Ashwin Srikanth, and I have the pleasure of serving as your head chair in the ICJ at BMUN 67. I’m super excited to meet you all at conference this year! I’m a sophomore at UC Berkeley studying Molecular and Cellular Biology and Public Health and I’m currently pre-med, but we’ll see how long that lasts. I’m originally from San Jose, California, but I grew up all around the world in Finland, Brazil, and China. Though my chosen field of study has little to do with the ICJ, I was drawn to the fast paced debate and intriguing discourse that characterize the committee.

       Outside of school, I sing bass in the UC Berkeley Chamber Choir and am a part of a couple independent research projects on Esotropia and Epidemiology. I love reading pretty much anything I can get my hands on, binge watching Netflix, and travelling. I’m a huge Sci-Fi and Fantasy geek (Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings especially) and I think Sokka is the best member of team avatar. Hands down.

       I’ve been doing MUN for eight years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I hope you guys have as great an experience this March as I did! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. See y’all soon!!!

Best,
Ashwin



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tensions in South Ossetia

Legal Terms for Georgia v. Russia

Verdicts: What are they and how do they work?